Thursday, July 10, 2008

TMI Boyz-Grindin For A Purpose-2008 (Review & Mediafire DL)

Review from L.Jenkins, Amazon:
"I was at first like everybody else kinda off about giving a new artist a chance seems how the "new artist" now a dayz only give you tracks like "Yahhh" and "I'ma do me"...but these TMI BOYZ really did deliver form the first track on down. Although there singles are nothing but good clubs tracks...the album it NOT flood with the always "My cars better then your..." "I sell dope..." " I F*cked alot of B*tches" in turn they tend to talk about the people that dont have all that...hell people like me...kinda brought me back how 2 Pac use to make me feel...kinda like they right there with you on the grind...My advise would be to BUY THIS ONE ASAP!!! TMI BOYZ" Amazon Review

Your hip hop Download (Mediafire):
http://www.mediafire.com/?omxywxm1zpb

New Rate This Album:

No comments: