Saturday, June 28, 2008

UPDATE: G-Unit - Terminate On Sight (TOS) - OFFICIAL (Hyperfileshare) (2008)

LATEST UPDATE: Here's the updated file, the OFFICIAL album is now available!
(Used to be Mediafire) Now is Hyperfilesharing Download:
http://hyperfileshare.com/d/1c63c428
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I could breathe on a track and make money... ha... ha... ha.... now how much is that?!" Tony Yayo should go back to jail for such bad lyrics, it shouldn't be allowed... So here we got the bootleg version G-unit album (the final release might not be exactly the same, if that's the case this file will be updated), 2 good songs at the most... but people usually say that I'm too critical so make up your own opinion.


WARNING: Don't forget to search the archive for more albums or else the download police will catch you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's not the good one....
only two tracks from those one will be on the final retail... this one is available since 2 or 3 weeks... sorry

FreeMusic said...

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll make the proper adjustments.

Anonymous said...

don't worry, every site i went they post that shit... if i told you that it was for you to don't make that mistake too! :) there is a version with the real 16 tracks (SNIPPETS OF 1:00) that you can find easily now... here is the final tracklist :

01 - Straight Outta Southside (Produced By Ron Browz)
02 - Piano Man (ft. Young Buck) (Produced By Tha Bizness)
03 - Close To Me (Produced By Dangerous L.L.C.)
04 - Rider (Part 2) (ft. Young Buck) (Produced By Rick Rock)
05 - Casualties At War (Produced By Ky Miller)
06 - You So Tough (Produced By Ky Miller)
07 - No Days Off (Produced By Dual Output)
08 - T.O.S. (Terminate On Sight) (Produced By Ty Fyffe)
09 - I Like The Way She Do It (ft. Young Buck) (Produced By Stereo)
10 - Kitty Kat (Produced By Polow Da Don)
11 - The Party Ain't Over (ft. Young Buck) (Produced By Tha Bizness)
12 - Let It Go (ft. Mavado) (Produced By Don Cannon)
13 - Get Down (ft. Swizz Beatz) (Produced By Swizz Beatz)
14 - I Don't Wanna Talk About It (Produced By J. Wilson And R. Smith)
15 - Ready Or Not (Produced By Jake One)
16 - Money Make The World Go Round (Produced By Ron Browz)

FreeMusic said...

You're absolutely right, I've done a little searching too and I can't find anything other than this file.

It's good to have the tracklist.

Please let me know if you find the final album before me so I can put it here for everyone...

PS: By the way if you have any recent albums to share, feel free...

Anonymous said...

there is track downloadable!
10 - Kitty Kat (Produced By Polow Da Don)
here is the link if ya want :
http://link-protector.com/525277/

nothing for the moment... but you had to ask me before, i had C3 4 days before the real leak :)

FreeMusic said...

Thanks for the link, the song is not that bad.

I would've asked you before, only if I knew... ;)

Anonymous said...

maybe you got an hotmail adress, and then we'll share links or things like that.... maybe you'll get then some exclusive shits on your blog!!

FreeMusic said...

Sure... k_neto@msn.com

But I don't connect often to IM. You might have better a chance to reach me on my gmail account or even here.